According to the chairman of the National Security and Foreign Policy Commission of Iran’s Parliament, Europe has postponed its support package to JCPOA for “deconstruction of Iran and the United States”.
- The European protection package from JCPOA came after the United States unilaterally withdrawn from the nuclear deal in a “tense action”.
- It should not be forgotten that the aim of the European security package is “safeguarding the interests of Iran” in JCPOA and that any condition for its implementation should be in the interest of Iran. The nuclear deal will continue as long as the interests of Iran’s participation in that agreement are more than the benefits of leaving it.
- The next thing to note is that the main source of tension in US-Iran relations was the United States itself, the latest example of which is the withdrawal of a multilateral international agreement and the imposition of unilateral and illegal sanctions.
- The suspension of the implementation of a relief package with the United States is somehow “dropping the ball in the land of Iran” and “creating a new commitment” for our country, in case of its failure to execute it, not Europe, which would be blamed on Iran itself. Such a condition could give Europe a justification for not providing a practical guarantee of Iran.
- In addition, European policy towards action must be seen in the context of its broader policy toward Iran. It should not be forgotten that Europe continues to press Iran in some areas, such as allegations of terrorism and human rights. Such clauses in relation to JCPOA could open Europe’s hands in this direction.
- Desertification with the United States also means entering regional and missile talks with the country in which Europe and the United States share common positions with Iran.
The United States Secretary of State recently said that by destroying ISIL, his country pursued two other goals in Syria: the peace and withdrawal of Iran and its proxy forces from Syria. Of course, he also has a condition for the Syrian government: if Iran and its forces do not leave Syria, they will not even contribute to the reconstruction of Syria for a dollar. Three remarks are worth mentioning about these remarks;
Although Pompeo’s apparent stance of power is conditional, it has a significant meaning; the Americans, who in the early years of the crisis, did everything he did to escape Assad, now to take part in the rebuilding of the country, for He bets. This is clearly a failure to achieve the main goal. Of course, in such a case, the United States tries to use the flexibility to take advantage of the advanced conditions.
There is no rational consistency in Pemo’s statements. He has urged the Syrian government to expel Iranian forces from the country, whose presence in the country has been illegal in the country without the permission of the Syrian government and thus illegitimate. On the other hand, Pompeo speaks for the Syrian government – whose sovereignty has been violated by the United States – of participating in reconstruction, provided that they expel Iranian forces. In other words, the United States violates the Syrian government, but it recognizes it as a reconstruction.
Pompeo’s remarks show that the United States intends to play with a rebuild. Given the urgent needs of Syria in the area of reconstruction, the game will only fail if the governments with Syria, such as Russia and Iran, and some moderate countries will enter this field.
The Syria conflict has rebalanced regional axes of power in the Middle East ( Getty Images )
Adil Abdul Mahdi has now been nominated as the new prime minister by Barham Salih to nominate the cabinet for a month’s vote in parliament. He has several features that interact with him, requiring clever and possibly different considerations.
One of Abdul Mahdi’s most important features is his emphasis on being technocratic. The fact is, though he has a history of membership in the Supreme Council, and there are now interactions between him and this parliament, he has tried to make himself independent and technocratic by going back to the past few years.
Iraq is not in a good position to provide services to the general public. The problems with water and the frequent shortcomings of electricity and corruption in the country’s administrative and financial system, on the one hand, and the widespread wings of the government with the relative end to the security scourges caused by the presence of ISIS in the country, has caused the people of this country to expect A special case of the possible government of Adel Abdul Mahdi.
People’s expectations and Abdul Mahdi’s emphasis on being technocratic will make him more strenuous in addressing the problems of the people, to the extent that he is likely to adjust part of Iraq’s foreign relations to such a necessity. Therefore, the exact understanding of the conditions of Iraq and the principles of Adil Abdul Mahed’s behavior is an indispensable necessity in the current situation to consolidate Iran’s relations with Iraq. Any false prioritization can provide grounds for plotting against the two countries.
Friday night, in Iraq, some people attacked the Iranian consulate building in Basra and set fire to it. Meanwhile, one of the main al-Shaabi air bases in Iraq, the south, and specifically in Basra, is to the point where the people of this city have provided many martyrs in the clothing of al-Sha’abi and fight ISIS. Therefore, the attack on the Iranian consulate in this city is different from the culture and manners of its people.
On the day when the Iranian consulate was attacked in Basra, the film was caught in the cyberspace claiming that a group of people in Abadan protesting the presence of Iraqis in the city were protesting and urgently asking for their departure!
In the planned plan for the sedition between the two peoples of Iran and Iraq, the people of Iran leave Iraqis and consider the Arabs and Iraqi people as well as the Iraqis as Iranian interventionists. So, at the same time as a temporary move on these maritime borders, more suspicious events take place across the borders to complete the puzzle. In the design of the enemy, both nations must attack each other in order to undermine the political cooperation of the two countries, in addition to the erosion of their religious and humanitarian symbols that are acquired in vibration. We must design the enemy’s social and political knowledge.
Yesterday, the Yemeni Al-Masirah news network reported a new drone attack on Dubai’s International Airport in response to the UAE’s military strikes. The network announced that the Yemeni Army’s UAV was targeted at a Dubai-based international airport with a UAV-3 drone in an exclusive attack. After the attack, the UAE and Saudi fighters, Sana’a airport and Al-Dawlami military base near the city, have been targeted by the missile.
But the obvious message is not a drone attack for the UAE and its allies?
Dubai International Airport to Yemen is more than 1,200 kilometers.
Earlier, Ansarullah targeted Abu Dhabi as the UAE’s political center. This time, Dubai has been attacked as one of the vital centers of the UAE economy and even the region, albeit a drone.
The drone attack is not strategic in terms of the damage it inflicts.
The strategic importance of Ansarullah’s attack to Dubai International Airport should be sought in a message forwarded to the opposite side; the Dubai airport, with all the security measures and protection covering it and taking 1200 km from Yemen, does not leave Tiras Ansarullah. This movement, along with its allies in Yemen, can threaten the security of the UAE and even the region.
1- The Iranian Action Group has been established in order to establish a counteraction to Iran. The United States government, which believed that the Islamic Republic would re-negotiate at the negotiating table shortly after the departure of the United States from the JCPOA to deal with the components of its national power, the formation of the headquarters sought to exacerbate political action against the country.
2. The counter-Iran group is the political arm alongside the Ofac economic arm.
3. This political arm will play two major roles:
– An attempt to reach a consensus on Iran in international and multilateral environments;
– An attempt to bring other countries into compliance with the Ofac sanctions (as an economic arm).
4. In addition, one of the most important reasons for creating such a mechanism is the attempt to coordinate internal measures and to resolve some of the bureaucratic obstacles in the State Department. The counter-Iran group is a mechanism created by the Department of State to implement the Pompeu and Bolton commands.
5- However, it is unlikely that the group will confront Iran internationally (at least in the nuclear issue). The United States government’s disregard for many international norms and institutions has made it hard for the country to make a nuclear consensus. Perhaps the main reason for Brian Hook’s desire to “expand the dialogue with countries against Iran in non-nuclear areas” was the same.
The Saudi Minister of Energy, Industries, and Mines recently announced that the country’s oil transportation will be restored through the Strait of Baghdad. Saudi Arabia, meanwhile, said it would temporarily stop shipping oil through the Strait of Bhalbalk, due to what Ansarullah attacked with its two oil tankers.
Saudi Arabia was explicitly trying to blame Bab al-Mandab on the one hand for Ansarullah’s behaviour and, on the other hand, by condoning Ansarullah and Iran in a situation where Iranian political and military officials threatened to prevent oil exports from the region under certain conditions. To increase the pressure on the United States and some Western actors on Iran and Ansarullah. Therefore, while Riyadh never paid the damage caused by Ansarullah attacks, this time they spoke of oil tankers carrying two million barrels of oil claiming that the two tankers were attacked by Ansarullah.
The fact is that the Saudi decision to cut oil exports from Bab Al Mandab was not taken seriously and effectively broke. The most important sign for this claim is the assessment of the price of oil. If this threatening Saudi decision was valid, it would have to show its effect on oil prices very soon, but that did not. At the media level, this decision was not much in line with, and other effective actors did not express concern over the security of the Strait.