Three days ago, the United States, with Britain and France, fired more than 100 rockets at bases and some strategic sites in Syria on the pretext of building and using the Syrian government of chemical weapons.
However, the scale and outcome of US missile strikes, which was overwhelmingly and practically uninteresting, has left many analysts with serious questions about the underlying objectives of the operation.
Analysis and evaluation:
Donald Trump, undoubtedly one of the most challenging presidents of the United States, has been in the country for several hundred years. His moral and sometimes economic and security scandals have made him the most marginalized international figure in the world today.
He is currently facing a number of scandals in the internal scene, of which at least four of the most important are:
- Multiple allegations of sexual corruption and illegitimate relationships
- The relationship of his campaign with Russia
- The relationship between the lawyer Trump (Michael Cohen) and the Russian elements.
- The relationship between Tramp and his children with the New York Financial Mafia
Contrary to the general belief that national security issues are separate from the political one, the behaviors of the US president represent another truth.
One of the most important targets of a missile strike on some Syrian installations seems to be the distortion of public opinion about the deviations and scandals surrounding the White House.
According to the chairman of the National Security and Foreign Policy Commission of Iran’s Parliament, Europe has postponed its support package to JCPOA for “deconstruction of Iran and the United States”.
- The European protection package from JCPOA came after the United States unilaterally withdrawn from the nuclear deal in a “tense action”.
- It should not be forgotten that the aim of the European security package is “safeguarding the interests of Iran” in JCPOA and that any condition for its implementation should be in the interest of Iran. The nuclear deal will continue as long as the interests of Iran’s participation in that agreement are more than the benefits of leaving it.
- The next thing to note is that the main source of tension in US-Iran relations was the United States itself, the latest example of which is the withdrawal of a multilateral international agreement and the imposition of unilateral and illegal sanctions.
- The suspension of the implementation of a relief package with the United States is somehow “dropping the ball in the land of Iran” and “creating a new commitment” for our country, in case of its failure to execute it, not Europe, which would be blamed on Iran itself. Such a condition could give Europe a justification for not providing a practical guarantee of Iran.
- In addition, European policy towards action must be seen in the context of its broader policy toward Iran. It should not be forgotten that Europe continues to press Iran in some areas, such as allegations of terrorism and human rights. Such clauses in relation to JCPOA could open Europe’s hands in this direction.
- Desertification with the United States also means entering regional and missile talks with the country in which Europe and the United States share common positions with Iran.